Get your exact price, reserve a time and meet your maids...right now...online.
Meet your 5-Star Maids with Meet your Maids. See their pictures, read their bios, credentials and ratings from their customers.
In 2015 we cleaned 7,086 Atlanta metro homes. This year that number will reach 9,000 or more. Our formula for success is simple; "Provide the highest quality cleaning at competitive prices."
100% of our cleaners are Certified Professional Cleaners from the world leader in home cleaning education, Maid Training Academy. Less than 1% of all cleaners in the world are certified professional.
We clean more of your home. Your baseboards, ceiling fans and blinds are included every time. Your Kitchen cabinets get completely wipe down with every visit and not just spot cleaned. We use 2-step step ladders to reach more places and use a 50 point Quality Checklist that is left behind after every cleaning. Click on Cleaning Services to see the detailed Quality Checklist for each of our cleaning packages.
Our customers love their service, and so will you.
(770) 790-4979 Mon. - Fri., Sat. by appointment.
7 Great Reasons to Choose It's Maid Day!
Trust & Protection (click here)
- We maintain a 5‐Star rating with Kudzu and all the other Rating Agencies. We open ourselves to criticism as well as praise.
- We carefully screen all of our maids and conduct extensive background checks (including criminal/sex-offender lists) before we hire them.
- Our maids are "employees" and not the more common 1099 contract laborer. We take out taxes (Fed/State/FICA, etc.) for them, so you don't have problems with the IRS.
- We provide workers compensation coverage to protect you against a maid's accidential injury in your home.
- We carry liability insurance to protect against breakage and/or theft.
- Click here to see a copy of our certificate of insurance.
Low Employee Turnover (click here)
We totally get it. Our product is our people, so we find the best talent and then treat them like the Stars they are.
Because we treat our people better than any other maid service, our people stay and Customers love us for it. High turnover is a common problem with maid services, but not with It's Maid Day.
What customers really want is a high quality cleaning, at a competitive price AND from the same person. We have cracked the code and deliver that rare quality in a maid service.
Now combine Dependable Service, High Quality with Low Prices and a 5‐Star rating from all agencies and what you have is the best maid service company in the business.
Consistent Quality (click here)
We use a multi-layer Quality Assurance program to ensure you get consistent high quality cleaning with each visit:
- Low Employee Turn-Over
- We send the same team to clean your home. Recurring customers are assigned to a team and that same team cleans your home.
- Each maid-team’s Supervisor checks all areas of your home at the end of the job. They use a checklist and your specific work order notes when conducting the check. They leave the completed checklist behind after every cleaning so you know the home has passed the quality inspection check.
- Field Service Manager conducts random field inspections of the teams' work. Every maid team is audited at least twice a month.
- We ask for your feedback after each cleaning. Use our simple but powerful Quality Scorecard to provide your feedback.
- We only hire Certified Professional Cleaners from Maid Training Academy.
- We have mandatory bi-weekly employee meetings to discuss quality, revisit cleaning techniques, safety, and customer feedback.
Low Price Guarantee (click here)
No one beats our prices and we guarantee it. If you find a maid service that provides the same service for a lower price, we will match it. (Must provide a copy of competitor's list of services, price, and proof of insurance.)
We understand that maid service is not just a luxury, it's also an expense. We work hard to keep our prices low while delivering high quality on a consistent basis.
Better Techniques for a Deeper & Healthier Cleaning (click here)
You will get a deeper and healthier cleaning with It's Maid Day.
- We don't rotate cleaning tasks. Most cleaning companies rotate certain cleaning tasks like dusting baseboards, blinds, ceiling fans and other tasks to every second or third cleaning. We don't believe in rotating tasks. We clean everything on our list, every time we clean your home.
- We dust with a Microfiber Rag and Endust. Nothing removes dust better than using a rag and Endust. In limited situations, we will use a Swiffer duster.
- We mop your floors until they are clean. If you love really clean floors, you will love our service. We are experts in getting all the dirt and spots off your non-carpeted floors. All floors are not the same and different techniques are used depending on the type of flooring. Our techniques are also safe and we go to great lengths to protect your floors.
- We clean kitchen and bathroom countertops so they are clean to the touch. We will feel these countertops with a bare hand to make sure they are truly clean. That's the only way to know, for sure, that the counter is clean.
- We use a 12 foot dusting pole to reach places other cleaning services can't.
- We get on our hands and knees to clean under couches, tables, beds, and furniture.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed (click here)
If you’re not happy with any area that we cleaned, or if we missed something, call us within 24 hours and we will come back and re-clean it at no charge.
Flexible Scheduling & No Contracts (click here)
- There are no contracts obligating you to future cleanings. You may cancel your service at any time. We earn the privilege to continue to serve you by delivering quality service each time we clean your home.
- We have flexible scheduling options. We offer Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly (every 4 weeks), and Occasional services.
- We understand that changes can occur in your personal schedule. Every estimate provided gives you the prices for the frequency between cleanings. We price each cleaning based on the time between cleanings.
- If you need to reschedule service, move to a different day and time of the week, or take a break from service during the summer months... no problem. We are here to serve you. We do ask that you give us as much advance notice as possible.
- We waive the $50 late cancellation fee, twice a year, for cancellations or reschedules with less than a 48 hour notice (including lockouts).